Welcome Educator Partners
|Click here to register to become an Educator Partner.
The North Carolina Law-Related Education (LRE) Advisory Committee of the NC Bar Association is dedicated to serving the public by strengthening and building a fairer, freer, more open society. The LREAC is not only promoting the understanding and respect for the rule of law through interactive law-related and civic education programs for students, teachers and the citizenry of North Carolina, it is helping build in our children and citizens the skills needed for the 21st century.
- Are you looking for a Career Day speaker?
- A mock trial presentation or moot court team coach?
- How about a pre-packaged, curriculum-friendly lesson plan on the use of credit?
- The Constitution or any other of a wide variety of law-related topics?
- Or maybe you'd like to expand your own horizons and advance your career by attending a Justice Teaching Institute or Mock Trial Training?
Then you've come to the right place!
LRE gives you access to the PEOPLE, PROGRAMS and RESOURCES you need for law-related education.